It’s that time of the month again! I look forward to publishing these and the relationships I am able to build because of this little column. A shout out to Theology Gaming who is adding this post every month to their site as well for some extra love.
This month was a little low on articles, but Geeks Under Grace always publishes lots of goodies so I get lots of material there!
VIDEO GAME ARTICLES
- My interview with Family Friendly Gaming (I’m on the “Talk To Me Now” section)
- Link is fated to die (Geekdom House discusses death and life in video games)
- What Do Boys Think Of Over-Sexualized Women In Video Games? (A survey that gives some good feedback on the topic)
- GUEST REVIEW: SUPER 3D NOAH’S ARK (Yes, there’s a Noah game)
- FIRST IMPRESSIONS: FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY’S 4 (Geeks Under Grace)
- REVIEW: BATMAN – ARKHAM ORIGINS (PS3) (Geeks Under Grace)
- REVIEW: BATMAN—ARKHAM KNIGHT (PS4)
- REVIEW: SUIKODEN I (PS1) (Suikoden fan right here!)
- Vegeta: Muriendo al orgullo (One of my anime articles were translated into Spanish! Yes, I speak Spanish and am Hispanic so this was a big deal to me. If you don’t read Spanish, Chrome usually does translation but either way, it’s awesome. Thanks Radio OKCS.
- CHRISTIANIME: TAKING EVERY ECCHI THOUGHT CAPTIVE (JekoJeko writes about how we need to keep our thoughts under control when encountering sexual images in anime)
- INTERVIEW: KENNETH BRIGHT JR. – CREATOR OF CHRISTIAN ANIME, PRINCE ADVENTURES (Casey Covel interviewed Kenneth Bright Jr., the creator of an upcoming Christian anime based on the Trinity. Oh, and it doesn’t suck.)
- The Helix Fossil, Bird Jesus & the False Prophet: The Newfound Triviality of Christianity (An old article I found on Beneath The Tangles, but still pretty cool. Anyone remember this?)
- A THEOLOGY OF CHRISTIAN GEEKDOM (Fantastic article breaking down different terms we geeks using the bible. Just a great post) Geeks Under Grace
*Please remember to send me your links if you want them added here. It’s free publicity, who doesn’t want that? Just contact me here, and I will get back to you right away.